- Cloud People in James and the Giant Peach
- Draw Abstracted Form Merging with Landscape
- Start Where You Are. Move On from There.
- Drawing Masks as Analogies for Self
- 80 Ways to Paint…
- Your Work Must Grow
- Artists to Look at for Atmosphere
Class notes, from Advanced Drawing Studio with Barbara Rossi, SAIC, 1991
Check out the book, “James and the Giant Peach,” by Dahl – children’s book with lots of cloud-people. This is related to a series of paintings and drawings I was doing at the time that involved cloud people.