- Painting Nice Little Paintings is Better than Doing Heroine
- Churn All Your Influences
- Einstein on the Beach
- Jackhammer Your Myths
- Just Make Work!
- Painting from Another Viewpoint
- Why Do You Paint What You Paint?
- Aim for a Compelling, Unorthodox Originality
Class notes from Reinventing Your Creative Process with Andrew Long, Fall 2007
This class will be a guaranteed life-changing experience. A gift you give yourself.
Richard Prince – it may take him 5 years to understand a work he’s done.
NOT doing your schtick.
Paintings nice little paintings is better than doing heroin.
(But is it enough?)